- Model NO.: 0.2-2.0mm thickness
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing
- Forming: Cold Drawn Steel
- Carbon Structural Steel: Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
- Specification: 0.2mm-2.0mm
- Standard: BS, ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI
- Type: Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
- Trademark: DAHAO
- Origin: China
Specifications of Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for coil product
2) Standard: JIS G3302, JIS G3312, ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
3) Grade: Q195-Q235 and SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, SGCC (DX51D+Z) SGCD (DX52D+Z), etc.
4) Thickness: 0.23mm-2.0mm
5) Zinc coating weight: 60-275g/m2
6) Width: 600mm-1200mm, or according to the customer's request.
7) Coil ID: 508mm-610mm
8) Coil Weight: according to the customer's request
9) Color: RAL, or other series
10) Surface protection: PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP, etc.
11) Surface treatment: chromate, oil/unoil, bright finish, spangle, anti-finger print
12) Min trial order: 25 ton each size, 1x20' per delivery
|Width||Coil ID||Zinc Coating|
Advantages of Our Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil:
1) Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2) High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turn reducing the amount of heat transmitted. The thermal reflectivity converts into energy savings.
3) Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements that given by our customers.
4) Versatility: can be used in the various areas.
Coating Chief Feature
|Pencil hardness||Reverse impact||T bending||Cupping test||MEK cleaning|
|Front/back||≥ H/2H||≥ 9J/6J||≤ 3T/5T||≥ 6mm/4mm||≥ 100time/50time|
Structure of GI/PPGI
Protecting from scratchs and contamination
Chemical resistance and formability
Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer coating
Good adhesion and corrosion resistance
Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate